Allergens: Contains cereals containing gluten (wheat) and soy.
(From Frozen) Conventional Oven Instructions:
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 400° C (204° C).
- Place fillet on the preheated lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown, turning half way through cooking.
- Remove from oven and serve.
(From Thawed) Shallow Frying Instructions:
- Heat an oiled pan to medium heat.
- Cook for approximately 8-10 minutes turning regularly until golden brown and fully cooked through.
PRODUCT MUST BE FULLY COOKED PRIOR TO CONSUMPTION
Note: Cooking temperatures and times are provided as a guide. Appliances will vary between brands. Product must be fully cooked prior to consumption. Product core temperature must reach 74◦C.
STORAGE: KEEP FROZEN OR USE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THAWING.