Allergens: Contains cereals containing gluten (wheat) and soy.
(From Frozen) Conventional Oven Instructions:
- Line an oven tray with grease proof paper and place into oven.
- Preheat oven to 400° F (204° C).
- Remove Plant Based Chick-un Cutlet from packaging and place onto preheated lined baking tray.
- Place tray in oven and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown, turn half way through.
Pan Frying Instructions:
- Remove Plant Based Chick-un Cutlet from packaging.
- Place on lightly oiled Fry Pan and cook on medium-high heat turning frequently for 10 – 12 minutes until cooked through and golden brown, turn half way through.
- Remove and Serve.
- Oil temperature 350° F.
- Place frozen Chick-un Cutlets into fry basket, carefully lower basket into hot oil.
- Fry 3 mins or to medium golden colour.
- Remove and serve.
Note: Cooking temperatures and times are provided as a guide. Appliances will vary between brands. Product must be fully cooked prior to consumption. Product core temperature must reach 74◦C.