Our Plant-Based Seasoned Chick-unTM Tenders are truly versatile, easy to prepare and full of flavour. These tasty treats will definitely keep coming you back for more!
Food that’s made to share!
We love seeing people enjoying our products surrounded by friends and family.
Our food is about spending time with the people you love. It’s about sharing stories and creating memories that last a lifetime.
Healthy eating, healthy lives, healthy families…it doesn’t get better than that!!
Allergens: Contains cereals containing gluten (wheat) and soy.
(From Frozen) Conventional Oven Instructions:
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 400° F (205° C).
- Place tenders on the preheated lined baking tray.
- Bake for 18 – 22 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown, turning half way through cooking.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Deep Frying Instructions:
- Oil temperature 350° F.
- Place frozen Tenders into fry basket, carefully lower basket into hot oil.
- Deep fry 2 mins or to medium golden colour.
- Remove after 2 mins or medium golden colour.
PRODUCT MUST BE FULLY COOKED PRIOR TO CONSUMPTION
Note: Cooking temperatures and times are provided as a guide. Appliances will vary between brands. Product must be fully cooked prior to consumption. Product core temperature must reach 74◦C.
STORAGE: KEEP FROZEN OR USE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THAWING.